Saturday, June 13, 2009

Reviews Posted and Some Updates

As promised, I posted my reviews on Tallgrass and Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of the Baskervilles. These reviews were done last night, but it was getting late so I didn't bother posting the links until this evening.

I have also decided to set aside Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum for now. Currently, I am reading The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.

I have also updated my blog, One Hundred Books to Read 2009. I've completed 27 books so far. As much as I would love to do reviews on all the books I've read, I don't think I can or will. I started the challenge pretty late and I was right in the middle of moving. I think that if I try to review every book I've read since January, it will take the fun out of blogging. Isn't that why we started blogging in the first place? For fun? I know I did. :)

I mentioned that I will do a review on The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson, but I will also do a review on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. They are both excellent books. So stay tuned and come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick comment to tell you that Gwendolyn B. at Sea of Books has nominated me for my first award and I'm passing it on to you! Come to my blog to grab the graphic and to see who else I picked :)

    ReplyDelete