Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back from the Dead

Okay. So the title is a bit morbid, but after a month without any updates, I certainly feel like this blog is being resurrected. I surely hope I haven't lost any readers. Now that I have internet access again, I can update more often like I used to.

Is everyone having a great summer so far? Summers in Louisiana arrive early and stay late during the year. Honestly, this is my least favorite time of the year. Fall has always been and always will be my favorite season.

This weekend I will be posting a couple of reviews on The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas. I have written them by longhand since I didn't have access to my computer for awhile. I also plan to do a review of the The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson sometime in the future.

Right now, I am reading Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blume. I'm just not sure if I should continue reading it though and it's not because the story's bad. The plot is actually good but some parts are too degrading to read. I'll have to decide whether or not I should set it aside for now and read it later.

There you have it. My first post after one month. I apologize for taking so long, and I hope to see you all here again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome,welcome and welcome.I truly missed you although I am one of the lucky ones who received e mails from you so I knew you were ok just not blogging yet.Hope the move went well and you are all settled.Am looking forward to your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Yvette. It is great to be back blogging. I truly missed getting in touch with the readers and discussing books with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helenita! Welcome back! I'm glad you are able to relax a tiny bit to post again! Cause yes we all did miss you! And you couldn't get rid of us if you wanted to! :D.... Hey, how was The Gargoyle on Audio?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Suzanne, I really enjoyed the Gargoyle. I will email you soon so we can talk about it.

    ReplyDelete