Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF

Ah! Friday, you're finally here.
Today I joined the Friday Feud from Cathy's Kittling: Books for the first time. Friday Feud is a weekly meme. Today's question was: Name an award you would like to win.

I would like to win the Discover Award for new writers. Although it might be years before I could actually write a book, I can only dream at this point. I've often come across a book where it would leave breathless, and I would say to myself, "Boy, I wish I can write a good story like that!" I hope that one day a reader would express that same sentiment about my work.

Okay. Now that I'm done daydreaming, I guess I better pick up that pen and start writing.


My pen and writing journal

2 comments:

  1. The Discover Award is well worth aiming for! Where's your pen? Where's your paper? :-)

    ReplyDelete