Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updates on A Reading Collection

I just finished another week's worth of work. I'm amazed at how those seven days that flew by. Not that I'm complaining. Working 12 hours for seven days straight can be so exhausting. I'm glad that it's over. For now.

I'm really pleased at how I progressed with my reading this past week. I finished reading As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner and Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch. Both were very good books so I'll be doing my reviews on them soon.

I started reading East on Eden by John Steinbeck this past Monday but I haven't gone back to it since Tuesday. It was busy last night at work so I couldn't even take a peek at it. Bleah. Leave it work to ruin my reading schedule. ;) I can't wait to get back to it tonight. I can tell it's an awesome book.

Stay tuned. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment